- WHO WE ARE
- WHAT WE DO
- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- INVESTMENT ADVISING
- $750 RETIREMENT BONUS
- SOCIAL SECURITY RETIREMENT BENEFITS
- FIRST STEP: TAKE ACTION!
- Beginners’ Guide to Asset Allocation, Diversification, and Rebalancing
- The Benefits of Dollar Cost Averaging
- A Guide to Tax Issues in Mutual Funds
- Investing In Municipal Bonds
- What is a Bond duration?
- What is the difference between Growth and value
- Investing and Taxes
- Investing in International Markets
- Creating The Proper Mix
- CASH MANAGEMENT
- OUR THINKING
- Capital Appreciation Portfolio
- ASK A QUESTION
- Retirement Planning
How We do Business
Shenouda is a Registered Investment Advisor. We are a Fee Only advisory. That means the client have more control over direction of the portfolio and over their advisor. Our ultimate goal is to deliver great results and achieve client satisfaction. Since we sell no products and charge only advisory fee, we pick the best funds out of the best fund companies and act in my client's best interest. Also, there is no lockup period, the client have full control over his assets and can withdraw them in a day notice.
- The Week Ahead: Amazon, Alphabet Lead Earnings ReportsFord, GM, and Fiat Chrysler are on tap, along with healthcare names and oil majors. Plus, McDonald's, Chipotle, Coke, and Visa.
- Investing Insights: Netflix, Microsoft, 401(k) Loans, & MoreThis week's news from Investing Insights, including Netflix's earnings, Microsoft's dividend, the economic outlook in China, and more.